top of page

Plumbers

Public·3 members

Timeshare*cancun NEW!

Are you planning your first trip to Cancun and unsure if vacation ownership is right for you? Rent a timeshare to familiarize yourself with the process, a specific resort, and the area. Your rental suite will still provide you with better lodgings than the average hotel while saving you money. Search our expansive inventory of Cancun timeshare rentals today.

timeshare*cancun

Beautiful beaches, vibrant nightlife, gorgeous sunsets, and crystal blue waters are just a few of the things you'll enjoy during your Cancun timeshare vacation. Save big on high-end accommodations at luxury Cancun timeshare resorts when you shop SellMyTimeshareNow.com. Our inventory is priced up to 70% off retail!

Located in the state of Quintana Roo in the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun offers a variety of activities and adventures. You won't run out of things to see and do when you visit your timeshare in Cancun. With immediate access to the ocean and wildlife, aquatic activities are extremely popular in Cancun. You'll have the opportunity to swim with dolphins, sharks, stingrays, and more. If you prefer to view the marine life from afar, you can also visit the Interactive Aquarium Cancun.

Discover your Cancun timeshare vacation with a resale or rental unit from SellMyTimeshareNow.com. No matter your needs or budget, you'll be able to find the perfect accommodations for you and your family without ever leaving your home. Complete the form on the right side of this page now or call 1-877-815-4227 to speak to a representative.

Most Mexican timeshares are located right in the heart of Cancun. With the availability of Cancun timeshare resales and rentals, it's easier and more affordable to enjoy timeshare resorts in Cancun than ever before. In Cancun, traditional hotel accommodations can be expensive, but with a timeshare you'll save hundreds of dollars each time you travel.

As one of the top tourist destinations in the world, Cancun also offers some of the most amazing golf courses. When you visit your timeshare in Cancun, you'll have access to over fourteen courses designed by the leading golf course architects. The course architects include Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Robert Trent Jones Jr., and P.B. Dye.

Another popular tourist destination in Cancun is the Mayan ruins. The Mayans were one of the first civilizations to inhabit North America over 800 years ago and existed for an estimated 3,000 years. Right outside the main city of Cancun you can explore the ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, Ek Balam, Kohunlich, and more. Many tours are available from the main city. Simply ask the front desk at your Cancun timeshare resort for more info.

While a taxi can get you anywhere you need to go, Cancun also has a great bus system. Buses run non-stop throughout the city and cost less than a dollar for each trip. Most buses even have air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. When returning to your Cancun timeshare, look for a bus marked "hotel." Most buses are marked by the area in which they commute. Should you decide to take a taxi, you can save money by riding with other passengers.

When we first went to Mexico years ago, we landed and breezed through customs and out the door to head to our hotel in Cabo San Lucas. That night we heard about a free breakfast with an open bar and were totally excited. The next morning we spent 2+ hours in a timeshare presentation. So this article is all about how to avoid a timeshare presentation in Mexico.

The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort is another favorite among Cancun Mexico timeshare resorts. Studios, one-, and two-bedroom villas are available at this exquisite resort to comfortably sleep any sized family. These gorgeous accommodations offer multiple living areas, WiFi access, a washer and dryer, private balcony with ocean views, and a full kitchen. On-site features include three outdoor swimming pools, a high-end spa, a fitness center, and numerous dining options. This resort also gives guests direct access to the sparkling Cancun beaches.

This all-inclusive Cancun timeshare resort has so much to offer families and guests of all ages. Starting with the bright and airy guest rooms that offer cozy furnishings, private terraces, whirlpool spa tubs, and relaxed dining areas. Sunset Royal offers a wide range of classes and activities to engage the whole family as well as a luxury spa, direct beach access with beach volleyball courts, swimming pools, and deluxe dining options.

Known for its rock and roll party vibe and upbeat atmosphere, the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun is a favorite among Cancun timeshare owners. The unique room and suite offerings come with a fine selection of amenities to add even more value to your getaway. Unwind in an en-suite hydro spa tub, take in the views on your private furnished balcony, or relax in the added living and dining space. On-site, enjoy a number of family-friendly amenities such as the Kids Club, Music Lab experience, swimming pool, sports courts, and more. Adults can indulge in spa treatments, sit out on the sun lounge, or grab a well-crafted cocktail at one of the nightlife hotspots.

Cancun timeshare rentals are just as easy to book as any hotel or resort and can be done right online with a 100-percent reservation guarantee. There is no need to jump through hoops or deal with the timeshare owners directly. The majority of rentals can be done with the click of a button, making the whole process simple and stress-free to set you up for a great Mexico getaway.

The Occidental Vacation Club has had the unique vision of offering an attractive and different product to the timeshare market. With a strategy based on continuous innovation and a different approach to reaching out to potential clients focused on an "enhanced vacation experience" through which it offers its members many benefits that will surely provide memorable vacations.

Much of this is driven by poor wages and low living standards for the locals. But,the timeshare salesman who parks his Hummer or Porsche Boxster in the hotel car park every morning can be equally skilled at freeing you from your hard-earned cash.

We'd have to sit through a two-hour timeshare presentation to receive the deal. The tradeoff seemed worth it: five days in Playa Del Carmen at the four-star Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda hotel with two pools and unlimited food and alcohol.

The timeshare presentation was back in Cancun, and would take at least four hours with travel. The hotel started to pester me to schedule it from the moment we arrived, and wanted us to come the first day, but I held them off until day three when it rained.

They then took us to the sales room, where every few minutes a bell rang signaling that someone had signed a deal. I pretended to take notes on my computer while Googling, "How to get out of a timeshare presentation."

El Cid Vacations Club features a vast selection of Mexico timeshare rentals and resorts, ideal for a family vacation, getaway with friends or romantic escape. Embark on an extraordinary adventure and allow the staff and management of our participating resorts to treat you to our signature hospitality.

I am planning to have an 30 years anniversary vacation with my wife in Cancun this September/2013. I've been reading all the review from all experienced travelers and most of them are involved with timeshare sale scam. Not only get into the scam and ruin the whole vacation for most of them which I feel very sad when reading it. After refused or withdraw from the scam deals, they were treated like a second citizens or bottom line tourist. We never get out of US since we married and love the beaches a lot. I've heard it's beautiful beaches and resorts in Cancun and wanted to have a great vacation with my love. But it's seem like unsafe with all the situation that I've seen from all the review. It's happened in most of the resorts there. Any advises is appreciated. I am thinking to travel with US might be safer? Thank you for any input.

Haven't experienced the time-share routine in Cancun (yet) but have had plenty of experience with it at other places. It's only a scam IF you agree to attend their "90 minute, no pressure" (yeah, right) presentation, and IF you let them bully you into buying a timeshare.

They will start the second you get through immigration at the airport and it doesn't stop, but they are harmless. Don't stop at all until you get outside the airport. Make sure you prearrange a ride to your resort or lodging. It is usually a zoo the second you step outside and knowing you have a ride takes a lot of pressure off. Just make sure that you don't share your name with anyone who approaches you claiming they are your ride unless they have credentials of some sort from the company you arranged it with. Common sense is all. Many of them offer "free" rides to your hotel for the pleasure of wasting 4 hours at a timeshare presentation. All you have to do, as goodfish put so well, is just say no and keep walking. No one can force you to do anything. In many trips they have never been nasty or rude to me, and the only reason why we fell for it was because it was our first time out of the country well over a decade ago and we were just "kids". Travel forums were scarce and so was information about it. We didn't have any clue. The knowledge that it is a scam and the word "No" is all you need. All we lost was time, though. We did get a ride and a trip to Tulum and Xcaret for it, so I guess overall it wasn't a total loss.

Hi we were to Cancun 2 years ago and stayed at the Beach Palace!We had a wonderful service from everybody in the hotel and especially the restaurant manager Juan. My husband even passed kidney stones while we were there so we even got the chance to go to the Amerimed hospital! ( it was really like entering a 6* hotel with great service).As for the timeshares we said that we weren't interested and nobody bothered us! We even went to the luxury avenue stores and the Isla mall with no bad experience!!! Last year we were at the Paradissius La esmeralda but we didn't like it that much because it was more in a secluded area (playa del carmen). So I would say Cancun is pretty much safe as long as you respect them and don't flaunt what you have and treat them like dirt! 041b061a72

• About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

bottom of page